I Heart NYC
April 23, 2013
A couple weeks ago, I got to spend a weekend in New York City, during which time I realized that I LOVE New York City. Here are a few reasons why:
- They have inviting, green bike lanes.
- They have helpful, bike-only traffic lights.
- They have amazing, crazy, fast cyclists.
- They have New York bagels (obviously).
- They have this one amazing bar that not only plays ’80s songs but plays the music videos, too. (When was the last time you saw Whitney Houston’s “How Will I Know?” video?)
- They have a city park made out of old train tracks.
- They have the most perfect picnic spot in Central Park.
- They have the right ingredients for an absolutely amazing bachelorette weekend—even for this anti-wedding-tradition bride.
Thank you, Tracy, Meredith, and Courtney!